Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Tid Bit Of Politics

The news today is very one sided. I wonder how many people reading this know that we still have troops in Afghanistan. I wonder how many realize Bush will wind up leaving this country in disarray. It is funny how it has all turned out. I really don't want to say too much about him, he gets enough attention.
N.Y.C. mayor is an asshole, I say Fuck that putha! I don't know if anyone remembers this but, he used to fine people for sitting on milk crates and on steps. Clearly all the stupid, ignorant, and greedy people have power. The former mayor Gulliani, gave too much power to cops. Everyday I would hear about them abusing there power when I was little. I also remember listening to a report about cops shooting a man for holding a wallet. It's Fucked up. Gulliani not a good choice as president. Hilary and Obama I don't know about, but already I don't like them. I don't like their sense of humor, and could care less for their campaigns and empty promises.
We need another F.D.R. for the sake of this country. I think Lewis Black said it best when he said "I think it's time for a dead president...no one will fuck with us for some time." No but honestly, people who support bush need to stay home next election day. Jesus! We don't need another good old boy as President, we need a good public speaker. Someone who will Be symbolic of our nations strength. All bush is symbolic of is how weak, dumb, vulnerable, and confused this nation is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You state that the news today is one sided. It is, and it's in favor of the Democratic party! Every news station, with the exception of Fox News, is liberal. The media spins a lot of stuff in the Democrats favor.

Anthony Francis said...

yes I notice that too. The worse part of politics is the fact that it has to be one sided otherwise nothing is agreed upon. However, this is exacctly why people should at least understand what's bieng done. I admit half the I don't know who's really bad & who's good.